
Has been my relief tactic this week. Mom is in Mexico and I am lost. I have never had a kid start kindergarten. It has been weird figuring out school stuff, lunches, and all the other school related things without mom here. I would call but she is in Mexico. Probably enjoying the nice Hot sun and relaxing by the beach. It has been fun to get Eli ready for school. (ALL DAY) I think we made the right decision in doing all day even though it costs to put him there. We really like his teacher and we think she is a PERFECT fit for Elijah's personality. She is always so happy looking and positive. SO FRED MEYER has been nice this week since mom is gone because I use their daycare service. You are aloud one hour to shop while they play. There is an age limit but I think it is 2 or 3 not sure. The kids love the Girl that babysits them and sometimes they do not want to leave. I got all my school shopping done this way. Just a helpful hint, if you are a mom of more than 3 or you just need a break. Go to Fred Meyer and let the kids play for one hour. BEST OF ALL, IT'S FREE! Well, unless you buy stuff at the store.


No comments:
Post a Comment