Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"and they say moms Don't work...we just stay home and watch kids:

In the last 2 days this is what I have accomplished:
Made 5 baby bottles
fed kids and us 5 meals and 4 snacks
cleaned & organized playroom
Windex windows
3 batches of laundry washed
5 batches folded and put away, 3 more folded and put away
vacuumed house
school paperwork filled out
changed 5 wet dappers and 4 Poppie pants
got mail 2 times
Hung some pictures of our family in my dads room
Put wall decals on wall in ELi and Sarina's room
Washed all three kids in tub 2 times
swept and cleaned back yard
Organized outside toys
Made 4 beds with NEW CLEAN sheets
Woke husband up 2 times
Organized 3 drawers in kitchen
LIT Candles to enjoy scent while cleaning and organizing
emptied garbage can
got all garbage from bedroom
picked 2 zucchinis, 1 cucumber, 2 baby tomatoes from garden
walked eli to school, picked him up
20 min nap before picking up eli from school

unload and loaded dish's 4 times
went to Home Depot -Bought coat hanger for coats and back packs (with all 3 kids)
went to DQ for After school Ice cream treat
Went black berry picking
Visited Best friend in Fall city and Saw her massage office
Went to Dr appointment for legs hurting (yes me, who else)
Checked all blog, face book, and email
Changed days for gleaning with friend
1hr spent looking up lyrics to the song "last kiss" by the caveliers. (with my dad)
Spent 1 hour with David taking stupid face book quizzes and learning about each other
put sheets on all 4 beds and made them
cleaned Sarina and Eli's room
made over 30 P&J sandwich's to freeze for Eli. Lunches!
watched 3 movies : "When did you last see your father", Cheaper by the dozen", and "Robots" with Eli.
Made popcorn....ATE popcorn Yummy!
Planned Dean's 1st Birthday Party!
Played parachute with Dean and Sarina out of a sheet I was folding while doing laundry. They loved it. Peek a boo parachute sheet fun!
Chased Dean up the stairs when someone left the gate open. So he would not fall down.
Cuddled with Eli on couch for 1 hr.

Played piano with kids.
It is only 12:30 and in the last 2 days this is what I have accomplished. I feel Happy to know I CAN be productive. especially when I have just recently decided not to take Ritalin anymore. I have been struggling with with drawls. SO this leads to my next comment...
5 glasses of Dr pepper...which gives me the opposit affect of hyper. Helps me to come down.
this is over a 2 day period.

Now I think I will nap...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then I might get to one more load of dish's, one last load of laundry, and one last meal....with bed time rituals to follow.

Moms Stay home, But Moms DO indeed WORK!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter