David can figure out almost anything if he puts his mind and will into it. One quality I am glad he has. One quality I admire the most from all the rest. He self teaches himself. He never quits either. He never complains and he always is willing to help.
Last year for my Birthday I wanted to go rock wall climbing for my Birthday. We never went because our schedules did not work out so we could go. Every time something kept us from going when we had time to go.
So when we bought the house in may I told him before we bought it that we needed to build one. This year for Christmas he did. The kids love it. Of course I can not climb it still. Next year maybe if my muscles are strong enough. Baby has to come first. It really helps with their energy and it is a family thing we can do together. Reminds me of the talk we had on Sunday about playing together. Instead of ping pong we have a rock wall. Something I hope will bring many memories to our family and friends.
I love it.
He did such a great job. I helped a tiny bit, but he really did figure it all out. Designs and all. I am so excited to see it up and in use.


No comments:
Post a Comment