So 2 days ago our stove went on the fritz.
NOT WORKING AT ALL. No matter what we tried. It has been interesting to feed everyone with no stove. Monday we had the missionaries over and had a huge bowl of fruit, a green salad, and a rotisserie chicken from QFC.
Which I am sure they just loved how nasty dry it was. Tuesday we got $20.00 in the mail from David's grandparent's, so I decided that Domino's needed my $20 bucks. Thankfully. Tonight mom made us pasta and green beans on the stove for the kids. I added cheese to the noodles and they just love it. Tomorrow?
Anyone want to bring us food? I am broke and tired of figuring out lunch and dinner with no stove. Most of the lunches are easy for Sarina and dean. They love fresh fruits and veggies and they have eaten up the last of the cheese sticks. I did P&J for them today. We are getting the new stove hopefully Saturday at 9am. We found one at Fredrick's Appliances in Redmond for $500. They are relocating and gave my "Dad" a great deal. I tried but they were going to sell it to me for $696. Dad told me to leave and he would deal. $500.00 it is. It is a GE and silver. Not the top of the line but it will get us by for at least 10 yrs. Home Depot is selling the same stove for $899 and supposedly it is on sell from $1200. The lowest it has ever sold for is $500. Last year I guess they had a sell on them. We are open to meals though! ;o) So the stove is on the fritz and so is mom. :O)


No comments:
Post a Comment