My Bold Unique Self...I am really not that into myself. But I realized I never post any pictures of me. So this post is mostly about me, for today only. Me and my new glasses~
A New year's resolution to make cool things from scrap booking Magazines. This was a project I did with Eli's class. Pencil Holders that are made out of cans. Recycle~! We filled them with candy and then when the parents eat the candy all gone they have a pen/pencil holder.
My $2 dollar find at payless shoe source~
My cookie Monster Slippers mom gave me for Christmas!~ I LOVE THEM!~
One New Year's Resolution almost accomplished! See the green Ikea bag....That has a lot of papers that need organizing in it. But the rest of my scrap booking stuff is totally organized and hidden. IKEA IS AWESOME~
Random socks of fluffiness! A Santa Gift~
Almost 5 months and showing.


No comments:
Post a Comment