"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
I saw this Comment and it sounded so much like something I might say! Not to be rude. But it is so true. If others can not handle me at my most worst....which usually includes me on an emotional roller coaster, disorganized, moody, not dressed well, tired, complaining, Cranky cause I am hungry, or eating to much because I am emotional, using the bathroom a lot/not enough, or just having one of those days where everything in my mouth comes out wrong and I don't make any "since". Then They don't deserve to see the one day out of the month where I am at my best! I was trying to be funny there because most days I am not at my best. It is a struggle to be at my best. Some people just have that natural talent. I work for it!
High Five to Marilyn Monroe for hitting right on!
Thanks to a friend that posted this and for reminding me that everyone is not perfect nor do we have to be. As long as we are who we are and we try our best! Most of all, we have friends that accept us for who we are!


No comments:
Post a Comment