Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FHE NIghts

We started family home evening Sunday night. We played a memory game we got from target. Monday night we had missionaries over for dinner. They are really cool. We will miss them.
We had ham, potatoes, broccoli/rice mixture, salad, grapes and apples. I am not a huge cook. In fact I have been working on using my food storage the last few weeks. So The ham was a gleaned item along with the broccoli mixture. No fuss dinner. The potatoes were church potato pearls, yummy. With cheese even. the salad of course was not but it was super easy to pour on a plate with some Ranch. Fruits were simple too. fresh. It was an easy dinner. The ham and the broccoli cooked for one hour. the potatoes were microwaved.
Missionaries joined us and we checked out family search with them and showed them our personal website that David has been working on. That was pretty much FHE. They shared a message and one of them said the prayer. Sarina said the dinner prayer with Eli's help. He is sure a big helper. It is so cute to see him say the words for her...well listen to them anyway. lol. We said goodbye and the kids were off to bed. That was family night. Once I knew the missionaries were for sure coming we did games on Sunday night because I knew we would not fit it in on Monday....good thinking!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter