
I normally do not get excited about my birthday but this year I am. I read a blog and stole their date idea and we are going to Gold class theaters tomorrow night as my birthday gift. I have always wanted to go. I thought it was like 50 bucks a person. It is not!!! It is $22 for the ticket and if you want dinner you can buy it. The cool thing is that if you become a member, you get a free ticket! Just in time!
WOOO WHOOO! SO we only have to pay $22 instead of $44.
YAY! Free drinks with dinner. (soft drinks) Dinner prices range from 11-22 a plate though. Which I guess is average. I don't eat at restaurants a lot. So we have a babysitter, we have a date set, and we have the present. Oh, BTW we are watching Sherlock Holmes! Not my pick but they don't have a huge PG-13 selection. It was that or Dear John. Which I would not mind seeing but David would. Avatar was voted out because we already saw it. SO I am excited tonight because my birthday week begins. My real birthday was on a Wednesday. This year it is on sat. SO it is kind of nice that My birthday week starts tomorrow. My great grandfather's birthday is Friday. He passed when he was 104 yrs old. I dunno how he lived that long but he did. I think of him every year, well kind of hard not to when his birthday is the day before mine. But I think of all the cool things he did with his life and the 3 wars he fought in. He made his own homemade candies and would give them to the residents he lived with and to the people in the hospitals 3 blocks from his house. I remember him having a great sense of humor and always loving everyone. Some one I definitely admire.
So Saturday I am 30.
Mom and I are going shopping again!
I am hoping to go to Olive garden with her too! One of my favorite kinds of foods.
I am excited but scared of turning 30, it is a weird time for me. I feel like I am getting old.
I know if great grandpa were here he would say my life is just
beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment