1st TRIMESTER
1-4 weeks = 1 month -
5-8 weeks = 2 months -
9-13 weeks = 3 months -
2ND TRIMESTER
14-17 weeks = 4 months -
18-21 weeks = 5 months -
22-26 weeks = 6 months -
3rd TRIMESTER
27-30 weeks = 7 months -
31-35 weeks = 8 months -
36-40 weeks = 9 months -
Finding out.
Where did you find out you were pregnant?: Home
How did you feel when you found out?: Excited
Who was with you?: Just me and my toilet.
How did the daddy react?:He was probably thinking "oh great, here we go again"
Telling the grandparents.
How did you parents react?:Very Excited to have a fourth grandchild.
How did his parents react?: very excited.
How often do they call to check on you?: never. ( my mom every day)
About the pregnancy.
When is your due date?: June 10Th 2010 (c-section around the 3rd)
How far along are you right now?: 24 weeks? I think. Pregnant brain.
Have you had an ultra sound?: yes
Have you heard the heartbeat?: yes
Did you have morning sickness?: yes 24/7 nausea
Do you have any mood swings? I swung like an axe in the medieval period
Are you a high risk pregnancy?: Yes
Any complications?: Not yet, knock on wood.
Formula or breastfeeding?: Boob all the way (hopefully) or unless baby can not handle my milk. Have you bought anything for baby yet?:A few things here and there...YES
How long could you wear your regular clothes?:until I was 4 months along.
Who will help with baby after their born?: Me, the kids, my mom and husband.
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?: Baby bump, and feeling him move.
What is the worst thing about being pregnant?: aches and pains throughout my old body.
Sex of the baby.
What do you want? either one.
Do you know what you are having now?: yes
Are you happy with what you are having? yes
About the birth.
Who is going to be with you?: husband and mother.
Are you going to video tape it?: Err.. eww. nope.
Natural or medicated?: c-section.
Do you think you will have a c-section?: yup!
Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: Yup, always do.
Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it? I won't say anything I will just kiss him.
Are you scared about the labor?: Nah, not yet
Names.
Do you have a name picked out?:Still working on this!
Other random questions.
Where was your baby conceived? : home?
Have you felt the baby move?: A lot
What was your first symptom?: Um...missed period. Nausea.
Will you have godparents?: No
What is the baby's room theme?: sea hawk colors. I did not realize until after I painted. But they're stripes.
Are you ready to be a mom?: Considering I already am one.. yes.
What do you think the baby will be a "daddy's girl/boy" or a "Mommy's girl/boy"?: Both.


No comments:
Post a Comment