
Every year I look forward to my birthday and then I realize it is not my birthday I look forward to but the day after.
Now with kids, it is a lot easier to love more in my life. The simple Valentine day has more meaning. You have all year to say I love you to anyone. But with kids, it is more fun on this special Day. Some people in our family hate this Simple day (under breath....David) Sorry Hun. Can't bail out of this day.
BAD
Eli had # 1 & 2 mixed making #3
Dean with his on going ear infection.
And me warn out from 3 nights of puke from a virus that hit all 3 kid tummies
3 of us did not attend church
David and I forgetting to bring treats to church for our class.
David a little under the weather as well.
GOOD
2 of us made it to church
3 of us rested
we had breakfast together
we hugged
we ate candy
the kids shared the love(candy)
All 3 kids took a nap after lunch
We opened our valentines to each other On Monday instead of Valentines day...long story.
We gave cards to the grandparents
we ate breakfast with Papa (my dad)
Kids wanted to do things for us.
Tuesday night= extended night out for us to see Valentine's Day at a theater called Gold class Cinemas. (=very expensive movie theater where they serve dinner during the movie)
Used my movie gift card to save money and only spent 20 on the food
enjoyed David's company and had good food and good laughs
Got to walk
had a free babysitter (thanks dad)
We also watched 3 valentine chick flick movies.
All in all it was a very nice day. Lots of Love, lots of Candy,Lots lots lots.
Happy Valentine's day!


No comments:
Post a Comment