OK so now that Elijah's VERY long birthday is over with. Thank goodness.
I wanted to post how I am doing. :O)
Everyone asks lately... and when You are pregnant...
You hate the question "SO, how is everything going?"
I really don't hate it but I get tired of hearing it over and over.
I feel like a broken record. I get all self conscious about talking about myself and the baby.
I get nervous and the anxiety sets in.
Any worries or doubts I might have with the pregnancy flood my mind all over again.
I become an emotional wreck. I seriously wonder why
I became pregnant in the first place.
Then it takes a few days of talking to myself to get back on track.
(don't laugh...OK to late I guess)
SO
I will set the record straight for those who are wondering and those who just read
"silently" that are afraid to ask because of the above statements.
I am doing Okay.
I passed the Glucose test...no diabetes to worry about.
I am anemic and I wonder why I still do not have Iron pills. (anyone have any?)
Today I slept for 4 hours out of the Most beautiful day due to pure exhaustion.
I feel like this most days but can not sleep. Due to 3 kids under 6 yrs of age and just having to be responsible for them.
I have never experienced this exhaustion before. I am wasted right when I wake.
I can not think straight. I forget appointments, reschedule them and feel stupid when I miss the second time around. It's horrible.
The baby seems to be growing just fine.
The Dr. Says I am right on target and right on as far as their growth chart says.
Which I was happy to hear since I am always told that the baby will be big at this time in my pregnancy. Scary. But I have not been told that. So maybe I will get my 7
Pound baby this time.
I have only gained about 8 lbs. Which is Awesome for an overweight mommy, pushing over the 200 mark. (not that I like to say my weight, because It is such a big deal) But i was happy to see I have gained so little. I have maintained it and I am happy. (dang now I want a cheeseburger) :P
Baby seems to be pretty laid back. I do get some side punches every once in awhile.
I have a high placenta so any movement He does make Is kind of hard to feel. But he punches hard enough when he wants to be known.
But still he is not as active as any of the other kids. I think him and Sarina
are about the same. When it comes to Womb time. She was just as calm.
I really just need a lot of sleep and a lot of help around the house. I am always trying to catch up on house work. Laundry is streamed through the playroom right now, needing to be folded or something. Kids are trying to help. We have a laundry system now. They have a spot for dirties and I get frustrated when they don't make it to the basket.
I wish I had more energy to Nest the way I would like. Instead of taking it in short periods of time. Where I get one big thing done and then crash for a week. If I could I would do one big thing daily.
The thyroid is doing awesome. So the fatigue is due to low vitamin D and Iron. Also the fact that Junior is just trying to grow.
Well, that is the update. I wish there were more to say. I wish I could see him on the ultra sound one more time before he comes out.
I am glad he seems happy and I am anxiously waiting his arrival. Brothers and sister are too. They want to play games with him and hug him. we do too.
I am still trying to figure out how I will manage a NB and three other small kids. I was trained for this having a daycare in our home growing up. But now I am a mom and it is SOOO much different.


No comments:
Post a Comment