Saturday, March 20, 2010

Episode 2.5...Continued Birthday fun at home!

So these are dark pictures.

I Don't know what I was thinking.

Tired I guess.

Eli had 2 presents from us. that's right

just 2. One he already knew about. Here

he is trying to figure out what it is still.

"bottle rocket"David found his gift at goodwill in

bellevue for $2. Best find. It was

brand new too. I could not believe it. He will love it and the

time with Daddy once he finally figure it out. It is for 8yrs and up.

We have always bought gift 2yrs older than his age.


David showing him how it works.

Now we just need a big Field and a

really nice day.


If you want to count the card as a

3rd gift I guess you could. It cost $8.

But it is the funniest card that plays the

chicken dance. HOURS of fun for the kids.

Eli Loves musical cards.


Sister helping rip into moms

gift. I did not have wrapping

paper so I resorted to reusing the

brown paper bags in our house.



My gift was more. I knew he would like it

He got a friend at school one and asked why he couldn't

have one. I already bought 2 at that point

Because I know Eli and I knew he would

want it. "it" is a glow station. Kind of like what they have at the

science center. Where you go in this dark room and they

flash the light

and you can make poses on the wall. Super fun.

The glow station has a light pen and you can trace

whatever you want

and it leaves the shadow behind.

SO COOL! We tried it on everything and

every body part we could think of.










No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter