This is what we did Wednesday!
It was so Beautiful out.
We could not pass the day by, without
doing something fun and
educational!
Any mother who has kids
under the age of 6, knows how
hard it is. 3 under the age of
6 and being pregnant is even
more fun! A lot of work though.
Wed we took a trip to flower world. We always go somewhere on Wednesday's. It is our early release day at school. Eli gets out at 1:30pm and we have a few hours before dinner to kill. We always go to the car wash and vacuum out the car on weds. I told the kids we could go to flower world because it was so beautiful out. I wanted to teach them what I know about plants and flowers. I use to work at flower world so it was nice returning after 8+ yrs and seeing some old faces while I was there. I love what they have done with the grounds and all the beautiful things they have done to make it feel so welcoming. The chickens were my favorite part. I think the kids would have to agree. We bought some daffodils, and some other annuals to plant in our new flower garden spot in the front yard. We did not spend a whole lot. We mostly enjoyed walking over the wood bridges and looking into the ponds at all the fish and turtles. We also enjoyed the peace and quiet that came with being in a green house. Birds flew by us and sang as we shopped. The people there were so happy. Happy to just be there. My skin felt refreshed by the humidity. The smells were wonderful. Usually I will not go anywhere with all three when 2 have to be walking. I put Eli in charge of the cart and Sarina in charge of the stroller. I was in charge of hauling baby 4 and the camera. hahahahhaa. It was so nice. The fact that they had to push and pull stuff slowed them down and i was able to actually enjoy my time hands free taking a few pictures as quickly as i could before one complained and needed help.
We saw tulips, daffodils, all the annuals, house plants. We were trying to find a jasmine, Hardy Gardenia and the fuchsia's. We left with two Fuchsia starts. The rest were over $50 each and we decided it was not worth the money. We wanted the smaller ones. So we chugged along and then checked out. We put all the flowers in the car and drove down to the chicken spot. You can walk down too. It is actually nicer to walk because you can circle around this huge pond that has a fountain in the middle. It is beautiful. I was running late, so we drove. We had a mtg I needed to finish cleaning the house for. So I did not want to use up all my time away. The Chickens were trying to steal the cookies out of the kids hands. We had cookies and lemonade as a snack. Sarina finally gave her girl scout cookie to the chicken. It was hilarious. The chicken probably choked on it or is going to die now. It was a huge cookie and she ate it all. The roosters talked to us and let us know that it was their grounds. It was so fun to see the kids make faces and enjoy playing with them. We rushed off and I felt bad we could not stay longer. It just means we will have to return for a longer visit. :( aaawwww to bad. :O)


No comments:
Post a Comment