Thursday, March 25, 2010

kick counts...


39 weeks he comes out.
29 weeks along

what, 10 weeks left...? lol

11 if I was not having a c-section.

Kicks 3-4 in 1 hour.

2 days of not moving can really

scar a person.





Well,


I went in and had them TRY to kick count on the fancy machine.


Then they moved me to ultrasound to see the stubborn guy.


He was so quiet and did not want to move the entire time. But we got 8 movements.


We got to see him practice his breathing. Not usually noticeable until later on.


We got to see how much he has grown.


How much he looks like David.


We got to see that he is still a boy.


We got to see his heart pound away. for a good 15 minutes.


We got to see him hiccup and swallow fluid.


We got to see him kick one time.


We got profile pictures.


We got to see that everything was fine.







What a relief!






He is so so relaxed. I am a Little scared of that. Of all things.



Elijah was a quiet baby towards the end as well.



Then he came out and was a totally different baby.



One that I learned A LOT from!







Of course Now as I am typing he is moving so much and I can not seem to sit comfortably.



Funny how it takes others touching your belly, talking to him and poking at him to get him moving. I also ate 2 chocolate cookies. Last night it was skittles and lemonade. I still got nothing from him. I hope he keeps this personality.







:O)

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter