Friday, March 12, 2010

Kids rooms....almost done...

Mirror and hooks for dress up!
Sarina's room!
Name above her door!
Ballerina Picture.
Flower(s) Decals that do not stick.
Need to find a way to make them
stick....almost done putting these
on. Beauty parlor and
coat hanger.The Sea hawk room, that wasn't
Suppose to be the sea hawk room.
:O) These were colors we just had
So I used them. Shoe rack and a mirror
for making silly faces. Space decoration.
We did transportation for the room.
So there are boats etc on the light,
space transportation and trains.
The frames all match so I was not
going to let them go to waste. Both
boys like one or the other. I think
It turned out just A-OKAY!
Ironically it matched A bed spread we
have. Elijah's bed! Deans bed, with his choo choo
pictures.
I still need to paint the door frames with primer and then with White paint, since we are not replacing them anytime soon. The base boards need painting and need to go in. Sarina's room needs to have her closet doors painted (cheaper way to go for now). Then we will replace them later if needed. I thought about Painting them or doing a curtain she could pull to each side instead. We will see.






No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter