Wednesday, March 17, 2010

pure exhaustion=



wanting to sleep ALL the time

cranky

moody

lose things

house is a mess

laundry gets behind

less blogging

to tired to change clothes, shower, eat, and drink. which then leads to dehydration and sore kidney's.

yelling

naps all the time

not enough time spent with kids playing

not wanting to cook

relying on others

no trips in the car to the store, bank, or any other errands etc.

no playgrounds

not wanting to clean at all

forgetting simple things



on and on and on...

I have felt this way for about a month now. It is getting worse. I went to the endocrinologist to see what was wrong.

I had three things come back with bad results...BUT my Thyroid was perfect!!! 1.91 (under 3 is great)



Iron count....LOW

Vitamin D....Very LOW!

Cholesterol...HIGH...? It is usually when I am pregnant. So there was no concern from the Dr. Only my own concerns.



SO I am on an 11 week Vit D lift of 50,000 units a day. Then back to 3000 units daily after.

One Iron Pill a day to help in that area.



Hopefully I will notice some improvement with this fatigue I have been feeling.



Good news, I know what is wrong now. Aside from the fact that I AM in my 3rd trimester now and the baby is getting bigger. I am happy to say that I have only gained 8 pounds. Which were the 8 I lost in the first trimester. YAY! The weight gain has been great this time around.



Now, Back to my nap.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter