Friday, March 5, 2010

Todays' Thumb ups!

Today I...
Paid for my girl scout cookies I bought from my neighbor, after I already spent 40 buying them from a friend at church. I love cookies.

I Took the car and vacuumed it out and then drove home. While Dean slept for 40 min in the car, I took wipes and... cleaner and... made it smell like wipes and.... cleaner. According to Eli, the wipe smell was still in the car when he got picked up.

I mowed the front lawn. Don't tell me not to mow, I will anyway. I mowed our other lawn all the way up until I was 8 months along with Dean. Then David HAD to take over.

I put dean in a child fenced play yard gate thingy, while I sat in the sunshine going through all the stuff that was from our car the last time I cleaned it out. I managed to get rid of one HUGE bag of trash.

I took the kids out back to play while I Planned to BBQ, since it was so nice out.

I BBQ'd Chicken and hot dogs and made the neighbors jealous I am sure.

I made potato salad for the first time ever tonight. It was Yummy!

I gave dean and I a shower.

I made smoothies.

I relaxed.

I blogged.

Great day!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter