Sunday, April 18, 2010

Inspiration to a Great Day!

Today was great!
Today we had Sarina at Grandma and Grandpa's for a sleep over for her birthday.
Today we enjoyed the boys during church.
Today I am thankful for my Toes! Since I am not able to bend over and pick things up these last pregnant months.
Today I sat and listened to the song "did you think to pray" at which point I broke out into tears thinking about the fact that I need to pray When I get angry. I have gotten angry a lot lately, which is not in my nature. I am very calm, I forgive and forget. I am very easy going. Lately my kids have been driving me crazy. The whole idea of a new baby is settling in and they are very anxious amongst other things. I always forget to pray to settle myself and others down. I had the inspiration from this song today. Then without knowing, because I am a slacker. The lesson we taught today to our 12-13 yr was about revelation. Then following that was a relief society lesson on the Holy Ghost. It has been awhile since I have received revelation and to feel that peace and guidance by listening/singing a song. It was "GREAT".

Today was great because Sarina's Birthday party I was stressing over is finally over.
The kids all went home happy.
Today I am happy because my house is still somewhat clean, after a few pick ups from the party.
Today I am happy because my dad did the dish's for us while we were at church.
Today I am happy because we don't have the cat to bug me anymore while I sleep. She went to a 16 yr old girl that got it for her sweet 16 birthday.
Today I am happy because Dean went to Nursery for the second time. But the first time without me and did not cry when I left. It was "Great".
Today I am happy because I felt baby "C" for about an hour during relief society. It was constant and it was "Great".
Today I had some many left overs, I have not had to cook. We get to choose from mayo and cheese sandwich's, pizza or chicken.
Today Was sunny. "REALLY GREAT"
Today I wore orange and red. 2 color people say I look good in. I guess that is "Great"
Today I read blogs and caught up on mine.
Today I Found a solution to get rid of those DANG wood peckers. A dangling spider that drops down every time they peck. I read tons of reviews. so we will try it and see.
Today I got to nap for 3 hours on and off. While listening to a movie Eli picked out.
Today I Watched Horton Hears a Who because it makes me laugh.
Today I listened in all my classes.
Today I talked to my mom.
Today I felt the spirit.
Today I am happy
Today IS "GREAT".

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter