Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Peck Peck Peck...

I am not talking about a kiss!
This little guy...(looks similar to this one anyway)
has been Peck peck pecking at our house in 5 different
locations. I have not been getting any sleep
I have been getting up along with all 3 kids at or before
6:30am every morning for the last 3 weeks.
What a hassle to deal with these STUPID birds.
I HATE them.
I have been keeping things by my bed that I can throw at the wall
in the morning to scare them off. Then I got real creative and got the bat
and started banging the inside of the wall. This really scared him off. I even shot a few BB shots next to him, but not at him. Then learned it was a federal offense to shoot at them.
Only one bird and so far has made about 5 holes. Or should I say he re-holed his way back into our house and is now pecking on beams.
In about a week or less we will receive some spiders that dangle down every time they peck, to scar them off hopefully. They are like a Halloween spider but they don't make any creepy noises, I don't think. I hope not anyway. Hopefully we will solve this before I loose to much NEEDED sleep. I have been getting migraines and I have been so tired. I even fell asleep on the floor while I was cleaning the toys up in the playroom one day. It is horrible. I have been very cranky with the kids and them with me for the same reason. If we don't get sleep around here we are all cranky. The bird is smart too. he knows the minute you come out with anything, he sits and stares you down and then takes off if you try anything. Otherwise he will stick around and keep pecking away.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter