Sunday, May 9, 2010

10 yrs of fun!


10 years ago we carved a wedding cake and flew

to Hawaii right after for our honeymoon!



Our Family!



Mom, Al, Rob(my brother) Shawnee(my sis n law), Dad, Me, David, and David's Dad.



Kids almost out numbered the adults....David and Nathaniel Pretty tree We got from mom. Some decorations... So pretty.... POG martini glasses.Eli helping decorate Yummy watermelon More CUTE kids!There were MANY Helpers at the Luau.
This is my BEST friend Tree. She is cutting my favorite fruit. STRAWBERRIES!
We were so Glad everyone helped. It felt like a REAL Luau!Some of our close Friends and the Kids. Nobody wanted to stay inside.


It was so beautiful out. Felt almost like Hawaii!My brother and my sis in law Shawnee!


Cute/Cheesy Pics!Mom and AlFun Decorations we made.FOOD!Kids loved the Rock wall Climbing!Daddy's blowing Bubbles for their kids.Hanging loose!Chuck and Tate!Some more Decorations.Food and More food! Friends and Fun!Our Cake! Thanks mom!US! Cutting into 10+ more years of fun!We sent about 30 invites out and about 25 people showed. It was Great.


I loved having the kids here too. We had friends near and far come. We were so grateful they could join us. It was a perfect Day! David and I always love to wear our Hawaiian wear! I almost did not fit my dress. I was busting through it. We had leis for everyone and the kids had bubbles. We put tents on the deck and back yard to accommodate everyone. We served lots of good food! There were lots of good food brought too! The kids had so much fun playing outside and they loved sharing their new swing and slide That daddy, uncle Justin and papa put up the week before.


My favorite part was being surprised by David.
A dozen roses and an anniversary card addressed to me. "Woman".
I loved kicking back with more friends after everyone left and having left overs. We did not have very many activities to do at the luau but sit back and chat. It was very Relaxing. I also loved kicking back with David and falling asleep at 10pm instead of 12 like we usually do. We were exhausted.



















































































































































No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter