Tuesday, May 11, 2010
well... here is Carver
Just waiting to meet Mr. Carver! We have 3 1/2 weeks left. I am getting so big and I can barely sleep at night. His name so Far is Carver Stephen Pugmire. We might change it when we see him we might not. I LOVE the name Carver. David will have to put up a fight. I took some pictures to have for his book today. I think the last one is the best. Hard to take good pictures when you are the one holding the camera. I could not find our clicker. Anyway. I had some really bad braxton hicks last night. My tummy felt really tight and I felt like I got punched in the stomach. I don't know what my natural labor would feel like because the one time I had contractions I was on pitocin. That made me hurt really bad. I think If I went into labor i would not know the difference between a braxton or a regular contraction. I just know it feels like the wind is knocked out of me. I took a shower and felt better 20 min after my shower. Today I have had them off and on. I want to clean and organize but am too tired by the days end. I try to focus on the kids during the Day and not clean to much. Our Luau took a lot out of me and i just want him out. I am so Done. What a blessing to have my brother in law here this past month. We cleaned the garage, he power washed the deck and he did my dishes. He helped clean my house and prepare food for our luau. I Prayed that I would get some of these things done by the time Carver Came but I was not expecting most of them done. He also helped David plant our fruit trees and he even did a swing/landscaping for us. I am so grateful he came. I will be sad to see him go. I hope he stays long enough to meet the little guy that kept me from doing all the work. David and my dad helped too. My mom helped a lot at the Luau with the Dish's. Which I hate to do. But I still feel like there is SOOO much more i need to accomplish before he comes. I don't wish i had more time just more hands and energy. :) the kids ask daily when he will come out. It is so cute to see them excited about me having him. Although some days I wish I were not a punching/Kicking bag for Dean. He gets really jealous and he knows he won't be the baby anymore. I wish I had a baby shower or girls night. I get emotional towards the end of my pregnancies. Plus it would be cool to have a diaper shower or something. It's always nice to feel that support from your friends and other women. I love and appreciate it soo much! My mom suggested the theme Diaper derby. But who wants to throw their own shower. well here is my Sassy little self. I am not a great picture person. So don't judge me to much. LOL

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment