Friday, November 5, 2010

Sponge BOB

So we took this picture in Vegas. When we looked at it we realised that sponge Bob was checking me out. Hahahaha. Of course I am not all that Hot to look at and umm let's say the upper portion of my body is still huge from just giving up breast feeding. I don't know what he was checking out. BTW it is a statue and not someone dressed up, thank goodness. I might want more explaining to do if that were the case. Regardless we had fun with it. Eli loved it. He loves sponge bob. Or what David has called it now for many years Sponge Boob! Now we have a picture for the name! hahahha lol (David HATES Sponge Bob) I do at times. I like that he is funny but some of the cartoons are horrible and I have to watch it with Eli and explain to much. That is usually when the TV goes off.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter