
With this Green house we will be able to grow some of our favorites.
Avocado, mango and banana's. We are excited to add this to our house and we have gotten many compliments and a lot of people staring, because they have never seen a green house before. It is so fun to watch people drive by. I think It might make more sense when they see the plants in there. Where
David is standing there are strawberries now. These are the only pictures i have so far. Need to update them in my camera tomorrow. He also added
irrigation. so we don't have to drag the hose around. There are 3-4 different locations and I can add the hose there and water or just use a water can. Either way, It will be nice to not drag the hose across the yard.

Cool to see all the bushes gone and
something useful up. I read through the files on landscaping costs to keep up on the place and they were paying close to 2 k a month to have people come out and weed,
shave down stuff, blow etc. That is just crazy! Where the big rocks are on the left are some tulips,
daffodil's, this other smell flower that starts with a N. Also an evergreen brush which is very small. I
also planted two heather plants there as well. To the right are 2 gardening beds. So that we can grow our garden. Our house faces south and we get a lot of sun. We chose to take all the shrubs and bushes down so that we could eat yummy
food.
The shrubs etc made the house look
claustrophobic and dark. I hated trimming them down too. the leaves got everywhere. we also took down 2 pine trees. No more needles.
YAY 
Eli watching dad lay stone. Which is all laid except the edge part by the house. The three bricks right up front is where you go in at. There is a sliding door there. It even locks from the inside. There is electricity and a water utility sink in there now.
The best thing about this project so far has been all the help we have received from 2 missionaries. They have willing offered their time on Sat's for the last 2 months. I am so grateful David has had help. I have felt strapped with the kids and running them to gymnastics etc on Sat's. I have felt bad that I can not help. I have helped plant some plants and clean up messes. I have tried to give my advice on how I like things, but of course it seems to be ultimately up to David as I know he will be in there more than I will. Well, I guess that is it or now. I will take more pics and post them. We will be getting rid of the old grass and laying new grass too. I won't wait that long though to keep you posted. :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment