Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Swim Swim Swim Summersault!

As I sit here knowing I am not as active as I would like to be. Knowing that will all change hopefully for me next week, as I begin my exercise program again for like the 10th time. Try try again...I keep saying. I have decided to enroll Sarina and Eli in Gymnastics and Swim lessons. We have been doing gymnastics now for about a month and half and Swim lessons for 2 weeks. With the exception of Eli having 4 transition melt downs and me promising to let him have a toy, cookie, treat, or whatever. The kids have enjoyed their lessons. Sarina is in a class called mini munchkins. Eli too but all boys. They are in 2 separate buildings and I was taking them at 2 different times. I have since changed that to the same day at the same time. To cut back on gas and having to drive down there 2 times as well. It is about 1 hour long and I usually run errands or stay and watch. Or I alternate between buildings. Mostly though I stay with Eli's class because he usually has something going on where the coach can not and will not handle it. So I get to fix it. Which is lame and I am thinking I need to go see Sarina have fun too so he can suck it up and deal with it. He is aware of Eli's special learning/needs and is very patient with him though. Swimming. Do I have 2 fish's? Swimming has been going so good so far. No transition problems and no "i am scared of the water attacks". I saw a girl today that kept yelling out that she had to go potty the entire time that she was in the water just to get attention. She really wanted out of the water. Both of them are becoming better listeners and have been good helpers since they started both of these classes. I still have a few days where they push my buttons, but is that really them or is it just me? How do I deal with it has been my new look on things lately. I took pictures...but I can not find the cord. When I find the cord I will post some pictures of them. Promise! I have enjoyed watching them and I am currently waiting for a class to open up for Dean. It is a mommy me class and I am looking forward to introducing him to water/pool. Eventually I will like Carver to do it as well.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter