Sunday, April 3, 2011

NCD and LV

National Conference Day!~ and Las Vegas!

NCD is coming up may 7th and I am so excited to share it with a friend.

It is all day in Redmond and I get to scrap book all day. YAY

Vegas is in a week and a half. I will be going with David to Vegas to have a mini get away with him. I am so excited. Last time we went we were at the Mandalay Bay Resort. We will be in the same Hotel but at the top of it. Which is actually the four seasons hotel. They have the nicest beach pool there. This time I will be bringing my scrap book stuff so I don't get too bored. :O) I am excited to get away from motherhood for a few days but I

know I will miss my kids very much.

I always have anxiety too when I fly so I am a little nervous too.

The kids and I have been Cleaning today and Listening to conference on

the computer. It has been pretty low key here this weekend. We went and saw HOP with my dad and spent LOTS of money. I apparently have not been to a theater in awhile. 37 to get in and 30 for junk food. seriously? Oh yeah that is why we have a projector and netflix. :O)

Not much to post today. I know I have been a slacker with my posts lately. I have been spring Cleaning and trying to get rid of things we don't need. It has been hard to let things/stuff go. It is even harder for the kids.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter