Mom: Ok we are going to play a game.
Kids: what game?
Mom: 20 questions, if you can guess our secret in 20 questions, well then I guess you know our secret.
Kids: Is it a dog?
Dad: ok, it is smaller than our couch.
Mom: only yes or no questions.
Kids: is it this, that etc....on and on until Sarina started in.
Sarina: Does it have arms?
Mom: yes
Eli: is it a dog?
Mom: no....eli.
Sarina: Does it have Legs, Cheeks, face, fingers, toes, etc... on and on
Mom: yes, yes and yes!
Eli: is it a baby?
Guessing it in 13 questions was pretty good! They were totally excited and We are too now that they know.
Dean was sitting by me that night and I told him he had to NOT lay on me/the baby. He said: No mom the baby is in the bed. Well, I will have to work on that one as we call Carver "baby".
All things checked out normal and I am finally in my second trimester. Still a little sick but managing a little bit better.
We wanted to wait until we knew the gender but I was tired of them squsihing my tummy all the time! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment