Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Daisy Daisy...

What Have I gotten myself into? Can you guess who the NEW leader is for the Daisies?
Yup, That's right! ME!!!!!

I volunteered my lovely hand at the meeting and I could not say no. I am so excited and I get goosebumps! I think about what we will be all learning this year. I am so excited for Sarina to have planned mommy me time. Someone she can look up to even more.

*Daisy Learning Petals --- girls are awarded petals when they demonstrate understanding through their words and deeds and the true meaning in the following areas of the Girl Scout Law. Here are the color meanings!



Blue Center: Learn the Girl Scout Promise

Light Blue: Honest & Fair

Yellow: Friendly & Helpful Spring

Green: Considerate & Caring

Red: Courageous & Strong

Orange: Responsible for what I say and do

Purple: Respect Myself & Others

Magenta: Respect Authority

Green: Use Resources Wisely

Rose: Make the world a better place

Violet: Be a sister to every Girl Scout

I better fill out my application to make it official!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I enjoy doing things like that.

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter