Thursday, January 12, 2012

week 29 and still only gained 5 lbs. :O(

Baby update: 29 weeks and doing good. I have lost 14 pounds and gainned back 5, which the doctor could be less thrilled about. Baby is measuring fine so far, but dr wants ultrasound to determin growth. I am tired.../fatgued/exhausted and try to get as much sleep as possible but I seem to need more. Baby is doing fine in me. He moves a lot at night and he turns a few times during the day. He ...hates the vacuum, blow dryer, and the blower noise outside. He doesn't like the street cleaner either. He turns about and lets me know "mom I just am not comfortable" type of move. (he reminds me of eli, and how I carried him) I leave and he settles right down when it is quiet. For some reason he doesn't react to our loud kids unless they are overly load and all at once. I am sure he has some degree of sensory processing disorder which seems to run in our family. I am convinced though that he is just a very humble baby and likes things quiet! Going in on my 34 week to have ultrasound and check things out. I will deliver March 27th and I am not thrilled to be cut open and have a 2 month plus recovery. I kind of wish one of my kids would just come out the normal way. But I know that is not possible. So that's the update! Besides having my doctor mad at me for not gainning weight everything is going well. I think I have just been so busy with life and I had my meds changed that the weight is being balanced out. I am still in my pre-pregnancy jeans and loving that I don't have to deal with that annoying belly topon the jeans. I do wear some maternity bottoms and some tops.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter